A Soldier of War

A Soldier of War is available at Amazon.com. A Soldier of War is the first of five books on the origins of God. It will answer your questions of why you are here. Enjoy A Soldier of War.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Raft

When I dream I dream that good overcomes evil always
And God is more than a hope of better times
And life is more than a sum of earthly wealth

When I dream I dream that I’m in a field
Of flowers that bloom forever
Where the voices of children whose hurts have been swept away
Into the river that flows into the center of the field
Returning joy and innocence again
to those broken heart-ed souls whose lives were destined to be harsh, even defeating and defeated

When I dream I see once innocent souls after living lives of sin.
Returning to their innocence
Astonished that they had been forgiven for all they have done

To deserve Gods wrath, instead they see the path they followed
was planned, never to harm another soul. but to heal.

When I dream I see myself at the top of a hill
Knowing I had done what had never been done
And how satisfied I feel. I can breathe again.
For this lifetime is now past , the struggles are over the hate is no more. the savageness has ceased to exist
And I can go home at last.
At least when I dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment